- 01/2020 SolarFinder paper is accepted at ACM/IEEE IPSN 2020 (22.13%).
- 10/2019 Received Appreciation Certificate from IGSC Steering Committee.
- 10/2019 Thank you all for your contributions! We will see you again at CPSBigData 2020!
- 09/2019 Organize CPSBigData 2019 Workshop
- 08/2019 Solar-TK paper is accepted at (the 16th) MASS 2019.
- 08/2019 IoT device identification paper is accepted at (the 38th) Milcom 2019.
- 06/2019 Serve as PC member for AIChallengeIoT 2019, New York.
- 04/2019 Serve as Keynote Speaker at Cybersecurity in Florida Public Transportation Workshop.
- 04/2019 Attend NSF CISE Career Workshop with travel grant.
- 04/2019 Serve as PC member for IEEE AICCSA’19, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- 03/2019 Serve as PC member for IEEE BigData’19, Los Angeles, USA.
- 01/2019 Smart Building Image Processing Project is funded by Google Cloud $9,976.
- 09/2018 Sun paper is accepted to ACM BuildSys’18.
- 08/2018 Joined FIU SCIS.
About CPS Lab
The Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory (CPSLab) conducts research at the intersection of distributed computation, energy, security and privacy, and control of Cyber-Physical Systems. We investigate the performance modeling, data analysis, system security and privacy, and control of Cyber-Physical Systems. We are part of the FIU SCIS and are physically located at PG6 143 of FIU MMC campus.