- 05/2020 Serve as TPC member for BuildSys’20, please consider submitting!
- 05/2020 Serve as TPC member for MASS’20, please consider submitting!
- 04/2020 Serve as TPC member for IGSC’20, please consider submitting!
- 04/2020 Serve as TPC member for BigData’20, Atlanta, GA, USA, please consider submitting!
- 04/2020 Qi and Yuzhou passed their Ph.D. qualifying exam.
- 04/2020 IoT device security research is funded by Cyber Florida Collaborative Seed Program.
- 03/2020 SolarFinder source code and data are released on CPS GitHub.
- 01/2020 SolarFinder paper accepted at ACM/IEEE IPSN 2020 (AR: 22.13%) part of CPS-IoT Week.
- 10/2019 Received Appreciation Certificate from IGSC Steering Committee.
- 09/2019 Organize CPSBigData 2019 Workshop.
- 08/2019 Solar-TK paper is accepted at (the 16th) MASS 2019.
- 08/2019 IoT device identification paper is accepted at (the 38th) MilCom 2019.
- 06/2019 Serve as PC member for AIChallengeIoT 2019, New York.
- 04/2019 Serve as Keynote Speaker at Cybersecurity in Florida Public Transportation Workshop.
- 04/2019 Attend NSF CISE Career Workshop with travel grant.
- 04/2019 Serve as PC member for IEEE AICCSA’19, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- 03/2019 Serve as PC member for IEEE BigData’19, Los Angeles, USA.
- 01/2019 Smart Building Image Processing Project is funded by Google Cloud $9,976.
- 09/2018 Sun paper is accepted to ACM BuildSys’18 (Accept Rate: 24.19%)
- 08/2018 Dr. Dong Chen joined FIU SCIS as tenure-track Assistant Professor.
About CPS Lab
The Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory (CPSLab) conducts research at the intersection of distributed computation, energy, security and privacy, and control of Cyber-Physical Systems. We investigate the performance modeling, data analysis, system security and privacy, and control of Cyber-Physical Systems. We are part of the FIU SCIS and are physically located at PG6 143 of FIU MMC campus.